LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
For the life of the equipment, Denver Vibrator guarantees that our equipment will be free of defects in material and workmanship, and will repair or replace defective parts at no charge.
This warranty does not apply to component parts or accessories not manufactured by Denver Vibrator, which carry the warranty of their manufacturer.
Denver Vibrator’s obligation and liability under this warranty is expressly limited to repairing or replacing, at the sole option of Denver Vibrator, any parts which appear to Denver Vibrator to have been defective.
Exclusions to this warranty include, but are not limited to the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Non-traditional use, misuse, or abuse of the product.
- Lack of maintenance or overheating.
- Damage resulting from work performed by anyone other than Denver Vibrator.
- Any damage resulting from the installation or use of any replacement parts or components other than those supplied by Denver Vibrator.
Denver Vibrator makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, and makes no warranty as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
Equipment to be submitted for warranty consideration must be approved prior to shipment to Denver Vibrator and must have a Denver Vibrator assigned RMA number on the shipping label.
Prior to shipping:
Contact Denver Vibrator via one of the following options to obtain an RMA number:
- Toll free: 800-392-6703
- Local: 303-778-8832
- Fax : 303-778-8682
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ship all equipment pre-paid to:
1463 W. Alameda Ave.
Denver, CO 80223 USA